Tuesday, December 30, 2014

People who made my 2014



2014 was like a roller coaster ride for me; full of ups and downs. But there are people who was with me through good and bad times. I just want to thank them through this simple blogpost :)


To my family, who are the only constants in my life since the day I was born. They are my #1 supporters. They never fail to make me feel that I am loved. I am so grateful to have them in my life :)


To my high school girlfriends, EKS, who are my girlfriends/more like sisters since forever. Even though we don't see each other anymore unlike before... the friendship and bond will stay the same, always. 





To my AC friends, Clique, who are my girlfriends and best college buddies forever. They never fail to make me feel that I'm always secured with them as long as we got each other's back. 






To my blockmates, 2MM, who are with me since day 1 of college. Even though we've been through rough times and don't understand each other (like always), we still got each other's back :)






To my coach & teammates, more like a family to me, who are my #1 "pushers". Pushing me to do better in every stunt that we do. Pushing me to think that I can do it even if I'm not flexible. Pushing me every time I cry because my nose is hurt HAHA 



To my COY family, who are my friends that will never be forgotten. Even though, we don't see each other more often, I feel that I am still part of your family so thank you :)




To my one and only best friend, Vhenise Jean Jaudian Andres, who knows me inside and out. Even though we don't see each other all the time, you'll be my bestie forever. 


Thank you for everything! :) miss you!





























To my four other best buddies, Heine Rodulfa, Maxine Yongoyong, Joshua Lee and Ryan Espiritu, who has been there for me ever since; thank you so much! Even though we don't see each other all the time, I'm always here for you no matter what :)
To my relatives, Amiths & Salud family, who are the people that guides me to the right path. Thank you so much :)

To Adrian Paolo Velasquez Banta, who is my #1 listener. He never fails to make me feel that I am special. The one who makes me cry and laugh at the same time. The one who would do anything just to make me happy. The one who knows me in my worst attitude and still loves me hehe thank you so much :)

Last but not the least... To my readers, if ever I have one (hehe, thank you for reading my blogposts. Hope you still continue reading next year :) I hope that these people will still be with me until next year. And I also hope that there will be more people who will be with me next year. Once again, thank you so much! This is my little way of saying thank you to the people who made my 2014. As for you, you still have time to say thank you to the people who was there for you in the year 2014. 


Let's welcome the year 2015 with big smiles on our faces :) May it be a good year for all of us. Thank you so much for reading! :)


I love you guys to bits & pieces <3





- C  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top