Tuesday, February 9, 2016

19 Extraordinary Memories

This post is entitled 19 extraordinary memories because these were the unforgettable events or memories I had last year. While the number 19 symbolizes my age because I just turned 19 last 15th of January



1.  POPE FRANCIS' VISIT || JANUARY 15, 2015

I am so blessed to see Pope Francis on the day of my birthday. Luckily, I, together with my family and some relatives, was part of the human barricade for the Papal Visit. We waited for him outside the airport for the whole day. I literally spent my birthday on the road just waiting for him to pass by. It all became worth it when the moment already happened........... Pope Francis passed by in front of us riding on his famous Popemobile. His smile is so genuine that it gives you goosebumps all over your body. I only saw him for 8 seconds........ but it was the best 8 seconds of my life


2.  DEBUTANTE || JANUARY 17, 2015

Every since I was a little kid, I always dreamed of having my very own traditional debut. I like the idea of wearing a gorgeous long gown and being a princess even just for one night. Thanks to my family, they made it possible. Although, it was not a traditional debut but instead an after-dinner party at Vapor Hookah Lounge, BF Homes, Paranaque City. I hope all of the guests had fun like I did.
Every second was perfect. It was a magically night indeed ♥


3.  RADIATE 2015 || FEBRUARY 07, 2015

Radiate means discharged of energy, especially light and heat, in the form of rays or waves. And that's what really happened that night........... but in a different way of course. Radiate discharged a unique kind of light and unique heat from the crowd in the form of colored powders and EDM and of course, awesome DJs. One night that brought us, AC students, together. A night full of laughter and fun!



4.  WNCAA || FEBRUARY 21, 2015

WNCAA stands for Women's National Collegiate Athletic Association, a women's sports competition for different universities and colleges, part of it is cheerdance competition. It was my dream ever since I was a little girl to be a cheerdancer and I never thought that I'll be a part of the AC Pep Squad for two years. Unfortunately, this was my last chance to compete. I've decided to quit on the team due to some reasons. I lost the team and dream I once had, but at least I gained knowledge and a family that I'll always remember ♥


5. OFFICIAL BOYFRIEND || MARCH 01, 2015

Yes...... we are officially together after two years of being in a "mutual understanding" kind of relationship.
The start of something new ♥



6. PICO DE LORO & KAWAYAN COVE || MARCH 07, 2015

A little early for a beach trip but it was great! My friend, Maxine Yongoyong, treated us for her 19th birthday. We went to Pico De Loro and Kawayan Cove which is both situated in Nasugbu, Batangas. Everything was perfect that day. Last March 2015 was full of stress because of school works. The beach trip served as a mini-getaway for us. 
A one-day break from everything is pretty worth it ♥



7. CARRYING A CROSS FOR JESUS || APRIL 03, 2015


Every year during Holy Week, my family and I joins the annual stations of the cross in St. Joseph the Worker Parish in BF Mariposa. The stations of the cross is done every Good Friday at 5 in the morning. Each station is placed on 14 villages near the parish so we have to make a procession to reach each station. After reaching the station, someone will be given a chance to carry the cross as the procession goes on. Yearly, I will carry the cross and it symbolizes as my sacrifice for the Lord. It may be a simple act, but I never would have done it any other way,
All for Him ♥


8. BEACH TRIP WITH ADRIAN || APRIL 28, 2015

Our first outing together in Aquaria, Calatagan, Batangas. I was with my family, Adrian and his brother, Daniel. We stayed there overnight, it may be bitin, but it was fun. 



9. JOAQUIN GOES TO UPLB || AUGUST 02, 2015

My favorite brother (favorite kasi only sibling lang naman haha) was accepted in UP Los Banos. Honestly, it was a bittersweet moment for me. I am happy and proud of him for he was able to study in an excellent university. At the same time, I am sad for he has to stay on the dorm every weekdays. For the past 17 years, we see each other every single day (whether we like or not.... hahaha). And now, imagining the thought of not seeing him everyday makes me really sad. On the brighter side, I get to see him every weekend. 




10. CITY OF DREAMS || AUGUST 17, 2015

My college friends and I had a late summer getaway since we didn't have a chance to do it during summer break. We went to City of Dreams not to gamble but to swim instead. Later on, we ate dinner in Solaire. Special thanks to our friend, Christine Em, and to the Em Family for inviting us.




11. HAPPINESS EFFECT || AUGUST 30, 2015

This event was held in Smart Araneta Coliseum. Our theology professor, Sister Migs, required us to go to the event. Even though it was required, going there was worth it. No regrets! It wasn't boring at all. The bonus thing of the event is that........ I got to watch Silent Sanctuary perform live 
(FYI: It's my favorite band of all time)



12. UAAP CHEERDANCE COMPETITION || OCTOBER 03, 2015

A dream come true! T'was my first time to watch the UAAP Cheerdance Competition Live. However, I had to be a badass and cut my last class to be able to watch. I had goosebumps all over my body while watching. All thanks to the person who bought tickets for me, Adrian Banta! ♥

Unfortunately, I didn't have any pictures that day, just videos and snapchats.


13. GNO || OCTOBER 25, 2015

T'was one crazy ride kind of night! We went to my house in Carmona, Cavite to eat dinner. After that, Night Sky Cinema in Nuvali, Sta. Rosa was our next destination!



14. RETREAT 2015 || NOVEMBER 27-29, 2015

All I can say is....... BEST RETREAT EVER!!!!



15. CHRISTMAS PARTIES || DECEMBER 20 & 22, 2015

Christmas season is the time of getting together. 
And so I had a reunion/christmas party with my high school friends. 



Having a reunion with my high school friends made us closer even more. 
I'm also grateful to meet new people for me to treasure.
(FYI: They are Adrian's friends in college.)



 They are all for keeps! ♥


16. CHRISTMAS EVE || DECEMBER 24, 2015

Being with your family is the best way to celebrate the Christmas Eve!



17. ANNUAL FAMILY REUNION || DECEMBER 29, 2015

Yearly, we make our personalized shirts. Our family's been doing this for five consecutive years already. Our shirt for this year says..... #ReunionPaMore2015



18. NEW YEARS EVE || DECEMBER 31, 2015

Ended the year right by being with my loved ones. 
Obviously, I also believe that new year is the start of new beginnings. 




19. 19TH BIRTHDAY || JANUARY 15, 2016

Someone surprised me on my special day. Thank you, AdrianYou are the best








                                Lots of love,
                                          C ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top