Earlier today, we attended the Stations of the cross procession in St. Joseph the Worker Parish, BF Mariposa. As I've mentioned in one of my blogs, entitled 19 Extraordinary Memories, I've been doing this annually. What makes it more special is that every year, I volunteer to carry one cross as a symbol of my sacrifice for the Holy Week. If I'm not mistaken, this is my 3rd or 4th year to do this sacrifice. Together with me is my Commission on Youth (COY) friends who also do this sacrifice yearly.
All the sweat, body pain, thirst, effort of waking up at 2 in the morning just to be there before 5am and heat from the sun are all worth it in the end. Carrying the cross for almost 4 hours is nothing compared to what Jesus have done just to save us. He sacrificed himself for us. In return, I do this little sacrifice for Him every Holy Week and show Him how grateful I am for saving us all.
Stations of the Cross
Re-enactment in every station by Teatro San Jose
with Loreine and Vhenise
with Loreine, Vhenise, Derik and Shamira
with Loreine
with Loreine and Joaquin
Lots of love,
C ♥



















No comments:
Post a Comment